Prior to becoming a member of RPA’s management team, Torrey was instrumental in expanding a property management division for… Michelle joined RPA when the company was started in 1991 and is responsible for all of RPA’s accounting, including processing agents’ commissions, and managing the office staff. When it comes to maximizing the returns on your residential property investment, it can often feel impossible to keep up with the responsibilities on your shoulders. https://time.news/how-can-retail-accounting-streamline-your-inventory-management/ From finding qualified tenants to handling maintenance and billing, many landlords ultimately find themselves overwhelmed. “EisnerAmper” is the brand name under which EisnerAmper LLP and Eisner Advisory Group LLC provide professional services. EisnerAmper LLP and Eisner Advisory Group LLC practice as an alternative practice structure in accordance with the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and applicable law, regulations and professional standards.
She taught Choral Music in public schools for 10 years before entering the business world. John Patrick is a native of Santiago, Dominican Republic, where he grew up before moving to the U.S. to pursue a degree at The University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business. Mitchell is excited to continue his real estate career in Athens and grow his expertise into the student housing market. When Mitchell is not in the office, you’ll find him training for his next Ironman, cooking, playing guitar, or planning his next trip abroad. Aaron joined Landmark as a Development Manager in 2018 and as of 2021, is now a Director in our Student Housing group. His responsibilities include site sourcing, underwriting new opportunities, overseeing design development, securing equity and debt capital, managing entitlements and closing.
Walk-Up Window Hours
Our services include rent collection, routine maintenance, accounting solutions and more. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you maximize rent, get the best tenants and take care of your investments. Prior to joining the team at Wilmington Realty full-time, she was a third-grade public school teacher in Raleigh, NC. She enjoys singing real estate bookkeeping and playing guitar, yoga, and spending her free time on the water with family and friends. Prior to Landmark she was Director of Preconstruction with Mill Creek Residential. She brings over 20 years of experience in multifamily residential development to the Landmark team. Donna earned her Bachelor of Architecture at New York Institute of Technology.
- Janelle graduated from Mississippi State University in 2013, where she earned her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, emphasizing in Marketing, Management & Finance.
- One of her deepest passions is helping families relocate to the area and assisting them with finding their new home.
- CCH manages over 5,000 affordable apartment homes in over 59 communities for both CCH and our partners.
- He holds a BS from the University of Georgia bringing a broad range of sought-after technical knowledge and skills with management experience to the Landmark team.
- Before taking the position at Stephens, Jason owned a construction business, performing as a subcontractor in the Heavy Civil/Foundation Improvement markets in the public and private sectors.
In 2015, she moved to Athens to work as the Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager at The Mark; once the projected delivery was delayed to 2016, she moved over to the corporate office to assist as a Leasing & Marketing Assistant. Once the lease-up phase for The Mark began, she transitioned back to the property to serve as the Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager. She then rejoined the corporate office in February 2017 as a travelling Marketing and Leasing Specialist then was promoted in September 2017 to Regional Director of Leasing and Marketing.
Renovations Manager – 5 Star Field Services
Prior to joining the Landmark team in 2008, Sheila worked productively as a cost accountant for several builders and developers in the North Georgia area. She began working with Landmark Properties as a contract worker until the principals decided they needed her expertise in-house, readily available to them and their investors. Sheila proactively works with property owners during their purchase and remains on a first-name basis with them once they start receiving their monthly disbursement checks. She is an active supporter of North Oconee High School, where her daughter, Mary Catherine, attends.
- A study that identifies and analyzes properties that are similar to those in a given area, to compare rent levels and arrive at a determination of the fair market rent.
- Land-lording experience, we bring a unique perspective as to what property owners want and expect in a manager.
- After working in on-site property operations based in Athens Georgia, Rob became a Director of Strategic Marketing and, later, a Director of Digital Marketing providing leasing and marketing support across the American Campus portfolio.
- He has an exceptional background in audit, taxation, and accounting, as well as hands-on experience with divestitures, acquisitions, joint ventures, IPOs, and other public and private offerings.
- He is responsible for overseeing the corporate insurance program and requirements for the Landmark family of companies.
- During his tenure, he led numerous acquisitions, divestitures, and restructurings.